* The Fenix AER-02 V2.0 remote pressure switch is specialized in tactical flashlights.
* The dual tail switches allow easy and fast operation of momentary-on or constant-on illumination.
* The innovative voiceless design with attached Velcro makes it more convenient in your tactical missions or hunting.
* Included: pressure pad switch, coiled cable and tail adapter.
* Noiseless (no click) pressure pad switch (30mm long), which is more accurate in instant lighting, with a lifespan of 100,000 activations; capable of transmitting current of 3A for a long period of time.
* Tactical tail switch (round) – fully press for constant on; transmits 3A current for a long period of time.
* User-friendly Velcro design for fast and convenient operation, included one hook and two loops.
* They are grooves on both sides of the pad switch for fastening, 4 cable ties are included.
* Cable is made from resilient PU material, with a length of 23 cm.
* Tail adapter is made from T6-grade aluminum, type III hard-anodized and anti-abrasive finish.
* Tail adapter size: 25.4mm Diameter x 31.5mm Length; thread size (inside the tail adapter): Tr22.4 x 1.5 mm.
* IP68 rated protection. Full length: 34 cm. Weight: 40 grams.
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in Retail Packaging and Includes:
* Fenix AER-02 V2.0 Remote Switch x 1
New Arrival Fenix AER-02 V2.0 Remote Pressure Switch for Tactical Flashlights